Chez Vouz Catering and Party Rentals is offering up a special Oktoberfest catering and party menu and itinerary for the Fall season, complete with full-service options and noted accompaniment.
One of the first major things to check off that wedding preparation list is the venue itself. In fact, only after you decide the venue, further preparations like catering, decoration, seating arrangement, and guest list can begin. If you’re not hosting your wedding at the Historic Edgewater Hall, you’ll want to find a location that can accommodate all of your wedding’s needs.
Chez Vous is Staten Island’s premiere destination for party rentals. We provide your event with everything from tables, chairs, and linens to the cotton candy machine or pretzel machine that personalizes your event. Whatever you need, make sure you get your Staten Island Party Rentals from Chez Vous!
Next Wednesday, June 24th, Chez Vous Caterers are proud to join the Historic Tappen Park Community Partnership at Celebrate Stapleton. The event, which promises guests “A taste of Stapleton” from our catering selections, as well as area mainstays Lakruwana, Bay House Bistro, and Vida.
The main event at Celebrate Stapleton is the 2015 Annual Awards reception “Celebrate Stapleton,” their organization’s annual event designed to showcase the best of Stapleton 10304!
You can purchase tickets to the event on Eventbrite, here.
The first LGBT expo in New Jersey, Chez Vous certainly will be there! The purpose of The Standout LGBT Expo is to provide a networking forum for LGBT and allied businesses to develop partnerships and create awareness of the importance of the LGBT community, and to promote understanding, equity, and prosperity
Taking place in Atlantic City September 26 – 28, 2014 this will be a two day expo of packed days of networking, vending, comedy shows, keynote speakers and comedy shows.
If you are attending The Standout LGBT Expo, please feel free to stop by and say hello! If you are engaged and planning your upcoming wedding we certainly would love to cater it.
This is your opportunity to meet with chez vous representatives and have all of your questions answered.
All weddings and events booked at the expo will receive at 15% Off Discount!
Before the year comes to an end, we want to express our thanks to you for helping make 2011 an incredible year for us. We thank you for the wonderful food you provided for our reception. The work your staff put into servicing our guests was professional and attentive. Everyone commented on how much they loved everything that was served! Know that you will always be part of our fairy tale. We wish you a wonderful holiday season and the best in 2012. Please remember to believe in the magic of your dreams. They can come true.
Kevin and Miguel
Remember, chez vous catering and party rental is here for YOU! When it’s time to celebrate your special day, let us help you in planning out a wedding that will delight even the most-discerning of tastes. We’ll create the atmosphere you desire in your home, office, under a tent, or you may choose from one of our exclusive party spaces.
For further details on The Standout LGBT Expo, please visit www.Standoutexpo.com
To speak to a Chez Vous representative, give us a call today at (718)-720-0900 or Tweet us your questions @CVParties
Coordinating bridesmaids dresses is tricky. More often than not you are working with a variety of different body types, skin tones, and hair cuts, which really complicates the process of picking the right dress for each attendant. To really throw a wrench into things, mismatched bridesmaids dresses have become all the rage as of late making the coordination a tad trickier. If you’re into this on-trend medley of bridesmaids attire, take note of these 5 tips to create a perfectly coordinated crew of ladies for your big day.
1. Decide what aspect you are going to mismatch. You don’t just have to mix and match colors, you can also have everyone wear the same color but in different styles, or you can play with different materials and textures. If you’re really daring, try mismatching all three!
2. Select a color scheme. If there is a marquee color for your big day, be sure to base the dresses on various tones of that central color or are pick shades that are within the same color family. If you’re not especially savvy with color matching, stop by your local hardware store and grab a fan of paint samples to get inspired.
3. Make an inspiration board. As any modern bride may already know, Pinterest is an incredible visual resource. By pinning all of the dresses and accessories you are considering onto a single board you will be better able to imagine how everything will look together on the big day.
4. Let your maids pick out their dresses. No one knows your body better than yourself and the same goes for your bridesmaids. If you can outline the basics of what each girl needs to look for in a dress, she will feel empowered to find something that looks best with her unique figure.
5. Tie it all together. One of the best ways to tie mismatched dresses together is by selecting a uniform element that each girl can wear. Whether it’s a necklace or even a fun pair of shoes—I think a common item that each maid can wear makes the overall look more cohesive.
More Ways to Mix & Match
Seeing as there are dozens of ways to mismatch your bridesmaids’ dresses, we thought we’d list out a few more ideas to get the wheels turning:
Same dress in different colors
Same dress in different lengths
Same color, different dress
Same color, different textures and/or patterns
Same dress, different accessories or beauty looks
Same color, length, fabric, different dress
Same designer, different dress
Staten Island Alzheimer’s Foundation will be renting out Edgewater Hall 3rd Floor for their annual band night event.
The mission of the Alzheimer’s Foundation is to serve the community through a combination of information, referral, direct and support services. It achieves this mission through a variety of services including support groups, seminars, equipment loans, Friendly Calls, Friendly Visits, Caregiver’s Handbook and a Respite Program. Currently, it is the only organization on Staten Island providing services for the Alzheimer’s community. To provide the best service possible we work in conjunction with the Staten Island Inter-Agency Council for the Aging, Meals on Wheels, Community Agency for Senior Citizens, The Jewish Community Center and other senior advocacy organizations. The Foundation charges no fees for ANY of its services.
For more details please e-mail them at email@example.com.
We are very excited to announce that we are officially available on Pinterest. Our coordinators here at chez vous took the time out to construct inspired pin boards for parties and events that may strike your interest. For example, Vintage Weddings, Lobster Bake, Girl’s Sweet 16 and more!
To follow, go to www.pinterest.com/cvparties.
chez vous can cater any party at your home, office, event space. yacht etc. Please give us a call today to discuss our available menu options 718-720-0900.
If you decide on an outdoor wedding ceremony and reception, you will need a place for guests to enjoy your celebration. Backyard weddings are becoming more popular with many couples. The ceremonies and receptions can be as formal as any held in an indoor venue. A variety of wedding tents for rent are available in different designs. They allow couples the freedom to have an outdoor reception without having to worry about rain. When you use a tent for your wedding or reception, there are several ideas for you to consider on how to use them. Here at chez vous we offer tent rentals at a reasonable price.
(1) One type of tent to consider is a clear tent. This type of structure allows you to bring the outdoors into your reception yet be protected from the elements. Guests will be able to see the sky and the area is lit with natural lighting from the sun. You can string lights that will look stunning against the night sky.
(2) Another type to consider is frame tents that have metal frames that support the top of the tent. They do not have center poles and they are free standing. You can use this type of tent on grass, soil, asphalt, or concrete. This type of tent comes in various sizes and works well in small spaces.
(3) Pole Tent
The pole tent is held down with stakes and ropes. This type of tent has perimeter poles as well as interior poles that support the top of the tent. These structures need to be staked into the grass, soil, asphalt, or concrete. They come in a variety of sizes from 10 x 10 foot to 60 x 240 feet making them ideal for any size of reception.
(4) Trac Tent
You may like the idea of a trac tent that has a metal frame. There are no center poles because panels are fitted into channeling beams to construct the top of the tent. There is one piece that is pulled over the frame for the top of this style. This design has a sleek look for your reception.
(5) When you use a tent, you may decide to use sidewalls to enclose the area. Several types of sidewalls are available, depending on the rental business. Solid white, mesh, and French window sidewalls will each change the look of your tent. They also provide additional protection from the elements.
One idea to consider when using a tent is a heater. This is a way to ensure guests will be comfortable if the weather should turn cold. Heaters are available in different sizes that heat different size areas. When you decide to use heaters in your reception tent, you do not have to worry about weather conditions. Depending on the size of your tent, you may need more than one heater.
(7) Center pole Covers
While poles are necessary when you use a tent, there are ways to disguise them. White satin sleeves that fit tight on the poles go with the looser fitting slips to create a billowing appearance. The center poles will have an elegant look when covered in satin. Corner curtains and side pole covers in matching satin and cotton blends compliment the center pole covers.
(8) Ten flooring
An outdoor wedding and reception held on the lawn may not be the best area for dancing. One idea that offers a smooth dance surface is hardwood tent flooring. Using flooring inside your tent, you ensure the women wearing heels have a smooth surface to walk on. The hardwood floor adds to the elegant appearance of your reception.
Another lovely idea for a reception held in a tent is lighting. Several types of lighting are available to personalize your celebration. Strings of lights can be hung around the poles and at the ceiling of the tent adding a romantic feel. Paper lanterns or drum lighting hung throughout the tent add a unique type of lighting. For more formal affairs, you can use crystal chandeliers and antler chandeliers are ideal for rustic affairs.
Coming up with an idea for seating for your guests is another decision, you will be faced with. Table options include different sizes of round and square tables. Another idea for seating is a six-foot buffet table. Folding chairs for guests at each table is an ideal choice. Table linens are available in colors so you are able to match your wedding colors and they will provide a finished look for your reception.